The Philosophy Takeaway
Rises
by Samuel Mack-Poole
Salutations,
my philosopher kings (and queens). We had something beautiful, so very tenderly
beautiful. However, it was a beauty that was so delicate, that to speak its
name would lead to its destruction. We had something uncommon, something
unique, something worthy of meaning, and we have collectively let it slip
through our fingers like tears in rain.
Well,
to that I say this: no more! No longer! I cannot tolerate it. The Philosophy
Takeaway belongs to no one; The Philosophy Takeaway belongs to everyone. Well,
I am both no one and everyone; if I have to be the Nietszschean superman to
give this legs again, so be it. Let me be Ivar the Boneless. Never stand between a Nazgul and its prey!
The
Philosophy Takeaway arises: like the sun from the darkness, and a phoenix from
the withering ashes, it shall rise with more energy than ever before. I have
come to liberate you all from the shackles of intellectual bondage.
Are
you with me? Will you write an article for our new blog by the 30th
of December? Are you against me? Good! For at least there is energy in
disagreement.
If
the old blog is given to me, I will personally pay for it.
Will
our artists and poets contribute? Eliza, Serhan...I am talking to you.
Will
the philosopher kings stand proud once more?
The
time for thought and action is at hand. Contribute.
Email
me: sammackpoole@gmail.com
The
Philosophy Takeaway arises.

No comments:
Post a Comment